Sunday, 20 September 2009

HELLO! And welcome.


Welcome to my blog. I thought it was about time to set one of these here things up and attempt to engage a little more fully with the 21st century.

I'm going to have a crack at a three panel strip which will be posted weekly, and if not weekly I will strive to make it at least sporadically. The main character will be the fetching fellow above, my doppelganger from a strange and wonderful alternate dimension. Hopefully it should be quite a ride.

Other than that, there will be what can only be described as an eclectic mix of content.

I look forward to your continued custom.

3 comments:

  1. And now lay the plans before us for the fatty tank!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always loved this when it was your avatar on the forums...and how I imagine you when reading your posts, ha!

    ReplyDelete